We are looking for a Full-Time Commissioned Sales Associate for Arizona’s #1 Bridal Magazine: Arizona Weddings Magazine & Website.
This position works closely with our editorial department to expand business and establish new advertising customers while interacting with existing customers to help increase sales of their products and/or services.
Minimum 2 years B2B sales experience, advertising sales a plus.
Experience working with key decisions makers.
Familiarity and/or contacts within the local wedding industry a plus.
Good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
A valid driver’s license and personal vehicle.
Please send a cover letter along with your resume indicating why you are interested in joining our team by December 21, 2018. Also include your most recent 2 years compensation history. Please no calls.
Arizona Weddings Magazine is looking for interns for the fall semester. Applicants must be a college student majoring in Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Online Media or a related field. We prefer seniors or juniors who are self-starters, strong writer, full of creative ideas, love weddings and are organized. The internship is unpaid, but can be used for college credit.
- Write articles for the blog with direction from the editor.
- Brainstorm article ideas for the blog.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Assist with editorial shoots for the print magazine.
- Learn the ins and outs of the magazine field.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Suite is a plus, but not required.
- Help proof the magazine for print according to AP Style.
- Positive Attitude.
Please send a cover letter along with your resume indicating why you are interested in joining our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.