Arizona Weddings Magazine is looking for interns for the fall semester. Applicants must be a college student majoring in Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Online Media or a related field. We prefer seniors or juniors who are self-starters, strong writer, full of creative ideas, love weddings and are organized. The internship is unpaid, but can be used for college credit.
- Write articles for the blog with direction from the editor.
- Brainstorm article ideas for the blog.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Assist with editorial shoots for the print magazine.
- Learn the ins and outs of the magazine field.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Suite is a plus, but not required.
- Help proof the magazine for print according to AP Style.
- Positive Attitude.
Please send a cover letter along with your resume indicating why you are interested in joining our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.