These little apps may be small in size, but they are really big in flavor. Delicious small bites, paired with creative cocktails will make your cocktail hour one your guests will never forget. We asked three local Arizona caters to create a few signature small bites that would be the perfect start to any wedding reception. Whether you have more traditional tastes or lean toward the exotic, there is a small bite for everyone!
Heidi’s Events & Catering
1. Roasted Flat bread with Mascarpone, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Braised Pork Belly and Spinach. Topped with
Feta and Jack Cheese and finished with a Reduced Balsamic Drizzle.
2. Basil Fontina and Prosciutto Roll Topped with a Homemade Garden Pesto
3. Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna on Grilled Rosemary Flat bread and Mango Salsa.
4. Chipotle BBQ Glazed Bacon Wrapped Prawns
Fresh from the Kitchen LLC.
1. Smoked Salmon Rose on Rye with Apricot Chutney
2. Vegan Corn Fritter with Vegan Red Bell Pepper Aioli
3. Apple, Blue Cheese and Pecan Salad on Endive.
1. Brochettes, Prosciutto & Melon
2. Rustic Provençal Tomato Tarts
3. Endive with Apricots, Roquefort, Walnuts and Lavender Honey
4. Corn Cakes with Scallop and Artichoke Puree
Photography: Cilento Photography