With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s time to start planning that perfect date night out with your special someone! We’re here to help you make this Valentine’s Day extra special this year by compiling a list of the best places in Arizona to take your loved one out for a romantic dinner. There are several exciting and unique restaurants to treat yourselves to, and we can help you pick out which one is best suited for you two. As Valentine’s Day is a big holiday for going out, we do recommend that you make reservations as soon as possible to avoid long waits or sold-out seating. Below is our list of the top five best romantic spots for the perfect Valentine’s Day Date Night:
1. Bernard’s at Ocotillo Golf Resort. Featuring a wide variety of menus options, this restaurant is exciting for even the most discerning of diners. Located in Chandler, this venue allows you to relax on the terrace beside a trickling waterfall as you choose from specialty dishes crafted especially for Valentine’s Day.
2. Different Pointe of View at Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort. This gorgeous location is nestled atop the peak of a desert mountain and has luxurious seating that offers spectacular views of Arizona’s Sonoran desert landscape and the North Mountain Preserve. Sunsets are absolutely gorgeous to view from this restaurant.
3. J&G Steakhouse at The Phoenician. This chic, downtown steakhouse offers stunning views of the Phoenix skyline in addition to its scrumptious food prepared by award-winning chefs. J&G Steakhouse even has a special Valentine’s Day menu planned, so that you and your loved one can feast on an exquisite meal.
4. Mesquite Grill at Tonto Verde. Tucked away in the lush region of Rio Verde, this restaurant features gorgeous mountain vistas viewed through floor-to-ceiling windows. This Valentine’s Day, the Mesquite Grill is offering a chef’s specialized menu for your culinary consideration and is featuring a jazz player to serenade you and your lover as you dine!
5. Saltrock Southwest Kitchen at Amara Resort. If you desire to get away for the evening, we recommend this beautiful Sedona restaurant. The cuisine is regional based, while the style itself is laid back and intimate. Watching the white moon rise over the red rocks is a truly romantic way to spend your Valentine’s Day evening.
6. The Henry. Located in the Arcadia neighborhood of Phoenix, The Henry combines industrial design with warm comforts of home with oversized furniture and stacks of old books. Fresh and simple ingredients mix together to create healthy, flavorful dishes. For Valentine’s, The Henry is pulling out all the stops with decedent dishes that are sure to make your Valentine’s Day date night extra special.
We hope your love one and you have a very happy and romantic Valentine’s Day Date Night!