Seven Beautiful Rings with Colorful Stones
We are seeing more and more brides-to-be choosing engagement rings with a colorful center stone. And why not? The colorful stones make a bold statement, and let your personality shine through.
Shop these rings:
1.’Luminesce’ platinum and 18 Karat yellow gold with yellow pear shaped diamond ring from The Kotlar Collection. Harry Kotlar is sold locally at ED Marshall Jewelers.
2. Le Vian Couture® 18k Vanilla Gold® ring with 6.09 tcw Blueberry Tanzanite® and 1.11 tcw Chocolate Diamonds® and Vanilla Diamonds®
3. Parade in Color R2785, Milgrain etched scrolls curl and climb towards a vibrant emerald-cut peridot. Delicate in design but substantial in size, the 18K gold filigree sparkles with white diamonds.
4. Platinum and 18 Karat Yellow Gold Ring with Yellow Diamond Center Stone from Harry Kotlar’s Harmonie collection. Harry Kotlar is sold locally at ED Marshall Jewelers.
5. Parage in Color R2926, A cushion cut Pink Tourmaline’s exquisite color is accentuated by rose gold and cradled by a floral inspired setting complimented with white diamonds.
6. Pasquale Bruni White gold ring with tanzanite and diamonds.
7. Wrapped In Radiance 10KW Sapphire Twist Ring