Today we rounded up a few of our favorite registry essentials for your new kitchen together.
SHOP THE FINDS
1. Kenmore Dutch Oven from Sears.
2. Breville “Oracle™” is the world’s first automatic manual espresso machine that brings true café quality to your home without the barista.
3. Riedel “Vitis” Cabernet and Riesling-Sauvingnon Blanc wine glasses offer a special design feature „architecture”, which creates an indent in the bottom of the bowl, reflecting the light and adding another dimension to the lively color of wine.
4. Royal Worchester RW Essentials “Blue Agapanthus” pattern in 16-piece boxed porcelain dinnerware set is a new introduction from Royal Worchester.
5. Artsy Modern “Drinks Are On Me” coaster set are a must have for any cocktail party.
6. Pyar & Co. “Bijli” Placemat is made with silver foil print on natural linen makes the perfect every day table décor.
7. Rablabs “Espera” Fruit Bowl, inspired by the behavior and the beautiful webbed form of the sea fan. Made of solid, hand-polished stainless stee.
8. KitchenAid Professional 6500TM Design Series stand mixer offers 10 speed settings ranging from a slow stir to a fast whip. Its bowl-lift design provides stability when tackling large batches of dense ingredients, including bread and cookie dough.
9. Aermate Wine Aerator is a fabulous innovative way to aerate wine. Aermate injects “microbubbles” into a glass or bottle. It works by injecting “microbubbles” into a glass or bottle to unlock the latent flavor of wine and fine liquor.
10. “Cooking Techniques And Recipes With Olive Oil” by Mary Platis and Laura Bashar is filled with fabulous recipes and tells you everything you need to know about cooking with olive oil.
More Registry information here.