As one of Pantone’s top 10 colors for spring 2016, PANTONE 15-1040 Iced Coffee is a transitional color that will take us through the seasons. It is one of the the strong neutrals for the year. With its natural earthy quality, the softness and subtlety of Iced Coffee creates a stable foundation when combined with the rest of this season’s palette.
Iced Coffee pairs well with: PANTONE 15-3919 Serenity, PANTONE 13-1520 Rose Quartz, PANTONE 16-3905 Lilac Gray
1. Nearly Nude – Bridal Sandal from Stuart Weitzman Bridal 2016 Personalized Bridal Collection.
2. Timeless Tonal – Metallics in gold, silver and copper expertly combine on this bold square two-part invitation. A parchment layer floats atop a crisp white layer printed in matte silver ink with a striking ethnic inspired pattern. Clean typography keeps this ensemble fresh and contemporary. From Checkerboard, BRIDES Fine Wedding Papers.
3. White florals pair perfectly with Iced Coffee. Find the perfect florist to create your neutral toned bouquet with our Floral and Decor Vendor Directory.
4. Anita – Strapless Mermaid Gown in Metallic Organza by Peter Langner
5. Engagement Ring by K. Bruni Jewels
6. London – Strapless gold sequin bridesmaid gown with rushed bodice from Amsale.
7. Dian von Furstenberg Lizard Embossed Leather Envelope Clutch
8. Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in black Sugar