Today we have honeymoons on the mind. We recently took two fabulous, but very different trips to preview and recommend for your honeymoon. he first one was a Weddingmoon experience at Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos. It was absolutely fabulous and one of the most beautiful Caribbean locations we have seen! We’ll be giving you all the details of this resort and the Weddingmoon destination wedding and honeymoons they offer, but for now we are showcasing a few things we found that are packing must-haves for your Caribbean getaway.
- Amarte Ultra Veil SPF 50+ liquid sunscreen
- Erin Condren Monogram Luggage
- Sole Serum to relieve your aching feet.
- Sport watch from AUDAX collection by LAPIZTA
- Travel size Downy Wrinkle Releaser
7 . jane iredale Dot the i, is a “Q-tip” style make up remover in a small pouch, perfect for packing.
- Clutchette with Slim Power is an adorable clutch with a built in charging station.
- Lightweight cover up from Marie France Van Damme
- Isla, white snake gladiator sandal from DANNIJO
- Molton Brown Travel Collection
- Natori Boudoir Spaghetti Strap Chemise
- Rowenta Beauty Versa Style Iron is a 5-in-1 master tool that can achieve the look of five salon tools.