Welcome back to Part 2 of the 10 Halloween trends to borrow for your wedding inspired by this gorgeous and spooky shoot by Ashley Rae Photography. Be sure to check out our first five Halloween trends to borrow for your wedding here!
10 Halloween Trends to Borrow for your Wedding
6. Rock A Bold Lip. We may have discussed this before, but bold lips are totally doable on your wedding day. If this is a style you normally sport, do not revert to a softer look if it doesn’t feel like “you.” Granted, you may not want to rock this undead bride’s skull mouth look, but we love the daring idea!
7. Patterns Are Okay….if you know how to use them. When incorporated correctly, patterns are simply incredible and can add some pizzazz to your wedding without bringing in metallics or new colors. Whether you choose to wear a pattern or have the table tops sport one, we definitely give this trend a skeletal thumbs-up.
8. Gold + Crystal + Wood = Gorgeous. Look at these pictures of the tabletop! Need we say more??
9. Get Spooky. If you’re going to have a wedding on or around Halloween, go ahead and rock it! Whether you choose to go costume masquerade, undead ball, or Dia De Muertos style, your guests will be sure to have fun at your memorable wedding.
10. Be You! This is your special day, so don’t be afraid to make it as unique as you are!
Photography: Ryann Lindsey Photography | Event Coordinator: J Petite | Florals: The Wildflower AZ | Cake: Sift Bakehouse AZ | Dress: Rent the Runway | Jewelry: Shane Co. | Makeup: Pucker Up Style | Hair: Ana Karen Hair | Invitations: Shotgunning for Love | Calligraphy for Menu: SecretDoorShoppe | Venue: Scorpion Gulch | Models: J Petite & Justin Vanderpoel